How much does Clickfunnels cost, you ask? Clickfunnels cost is a major deciding factor for people who are still on the fence as to whether to use the software or not.
How Much Does Clickfunnels Cost – Does it Worth It?
Clickfunnels, just so you know, is software based on the drag and drop approach that helps create sales pages. Sales pages are landing pages in sales funnels people should navigate through to take action, whatever it is. It could be to purchase a product, join an email list, or something similar.
Before learning more about Clickfunnels cost, you have to know first how the software works and the features it has to offer.
How Does Clickfunnels Work?
Clickfunnels works in different ways to help you come up with different sales and marketing funnels.
- Clickfunnels allows you to design your option or lead capture funnels. This can be used to capture email addresses of your visitors and grow your email list.
- This helps you develop sales page funnels to sell your products and services. It can add any upsell or downsell to the sales process.
- It helps you establish webinar funnels.
- This lets you create membership websites and generate a constant flow of income through the creation of a membership site.
Clickfunnels and Its Features
The most notable Clickfunnels features include the following:
- You can create an affiliate program with Clickfunnels Backpack.
- There is a drag and drop page builder that lets you develop sales funnel pages with no need for coding.
- There is an integrated shopping cart that lets you track customer orders. You don’t have to sign up for another shopping cart service.
- Clickfunnels Actionetics is a built in autoresponder.
These Clickfunnels offers two primary price models depending on the features included in the plan. Startup is the first package priced at $97. The Full Suite model is priced at $297. What makes these plans different is the number of landing and sales funnels pages allocated each month.
The Standard plan will let you create 20 funnels and 100 pages and send as much as 20,000 visitors pages. The Etison Suite plan, on the other hand, will let you create unlimited funnels, unlimited visitors, and unlimited pages.
Actionetics is a feature that allows you to create smart action funnels that don’t just send emails. This also allows you to track specific channels where visitors are coming from. This also segments these channels based on the actions taken and who they are. Backpack, on the other hand, allows you to have your own affiliate program. It tracks affiliate clicks and sales to inform you how much you have to pay your affiliate referral partners.
There is no doubt that Clickfunnels has so many things to offer to all its users. This tool is an indispensable one that every online business owner should have. Since you are already aware of the Clickfunnels cost, why don’t you give it a try for yourself?