Clickfunnels vs. Builderall – Which one is Better for Business?
A Quick Glimpse into Clickfunnels
There are many raving reviews about Clickfunnels as well as its maker, Russell Brunson. Clickfunnels can be described as a decent and helpful sales funnel builder with numerous features for marketing automation. In this modern digital age, anyone who wishes to be an effective marketer needs to use reliable software that can help solve most issues that require automation. Clickfunnels provides a lengthy list of automaton tools. The following are some of the most noteworthy features of Clickfunnels:
- Drag and drop page editor – This feature lets you create complete landing pages as well as sales funnels through the simple and easy drag and drop function. Those who don’t want to go through the hassle of technical issues can expect to create and run a decent landing page in no time.
- Targeted email marketing – Send automated messages to all your leads based on how they behave during their visit to your website.
- A/B testing – Develop several variations of your landing pages, optin forms, and sales funnels and test which gets the most conversions and alter those whose conversions are less than stellar.
- Multiple funnel templates – This is one feature of Clickfunnels that makes it stand out as you will get numerous funnel template samples you can just copy and paste.
- Lead scoring – Score leads based on their actions and what product or service they bought from you. This gives you insights of customers that can be prospects. The knowledge will let you make the right actions based on the score.
- Smart segmentation – Send emails to your customers according to what they selected on your given list. If there are several lists available, it wouldn’t do good if you bombard them with irritating emails. Smart integration ensures that the right customers will only be receiving emails relevant to them.
A Quick Glimpse into BuilderAll
BuilderAll advertises itself as an all-in-one marketing platform that provides every marketing tool required to run a thriving online business. Instead of buying several essential tools, you can get all and more in just a single platform. These can include sales pages, site builders, landing pages, heat maps, real-time purchase proof for sales pages, sales funnels, click maps autoresponders, analytics, and more.
Clickfunnels vs. BuilderAll – The Verdict
You can safely assume that in the battle of Clickfunnels vs. BuilderAll, the two platforms do provide useful tools you can never do without. Both are exceptional tools worth your time and money. However, you will notice that Clickfunnels does hit all the right notes here. It is mainly because it is easier and more intuitive to use and master Clickfunnels. If these are not enough, Clickfunnels also features Actionetics and Backpack that makes it much better than BuilderAll. Make Clickfunnels your first choice the next time you look for the best software program to grow your business.